Our team is growing and we’re building a brand new squad of technologists to build fantastic new products. You’ll be working on Greenfield products and be able to use the best tools for the job!
We want people who want to solve problems, create and maintain fantastic software and have a great time doing so!
Interested? Let me tell you more about us...
We Improve Self Employment.
How do we do it? With world-class products and unrivalled service. We are changing the game, giving the self-employment industry tech they've never had, benefits they could never access and bullet-proof protection. Over 100 companies use Wise, and in 2020 we experienced a 300% growth in users, and we're just getting started. Make a Wise choice and join a super ambitious team with a rewarding culture and exciting product roadmap.
Everyone in the Wise team is involved in our company's vision and success. Building the best products means we need the best team, we're really proud of the team we've built so far and want to continue that growth. We're looking for passionate and collaborative self-starters that like to get things done and know-how to have fun while doing so. In return, our team are rewarded, recognised and celebrated!
Sounds great right? However, I bet you’re thinking “but what skills do I need for this role!?”
Quite simply, we want to work with people who can overcome complex problems by making them look easy.
We don’t expect candidates to have experience with all of these technologies, as long as you are willing and able to learn them then we’d love to hear from you!
• 1+ years of Linux experience
• 1+ years of Agile methods and processes experience
• 1+ years of AWS/GCP experience
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a diverse team
• Strong sense of ownership and urgency
• Excellent systems analysis and debugging skills to be able to quickly identity and resolve or mitigate issues
• Excellent troubleshooting skills that span the entire tech stack, from application to network to host
• Comfortable keeping pace with modern technologies and products
• Exposure to infrastructure as code
It would also be beneficial (but NOT essential!) if you had any experience with:
• CI/CD Pipelines
• Git and GitHub/GitLab
• Experience with scripting and automation tools
• Working knowledge of virtualisation, VMWare or equivalent
• Database administration
We’re offering an amazing opportunity to work on a brand new product where you’ll have the ability to steer it’s technical direction from day one. A product that delivers a clear and industry-leading service to its users with a scope to grow across multiple sectors and benefit millions of people in the process.
If you would like to find out more about the role and the Wise mission - we’d love to hear from you!